Welcome to our baking blog!

I am happily addicted to food blogs and I have several that I follow on a regular basis. The creativity and skill that many of these people have astounds me. Their creations are so fun to look at and inspire me to give their recipes a try. I love to bake and I think that making special treats for people is one way I show my love for them. Thats where this blog comes in. As I do a little creating of my own, I will share my successes, tips and yeah, even my failures (Im sure there will be plenty of those as I am a rather novice baker.) I love reading food blogs so much that I thought I might enjoy writing one of my own. My girls dont know it yet, but they are going to love helping me bake up yummy masterpieces! The M-ster already does a little dabbling in the kitchen with me, and it wont be long before the T-ster starts to get her hands in the batter. So lets get baking...

Comments

Popular Posts